This Website (bearing the domain name “www.payalebarsquare.sg) is owned managed and/or operated by Paya Lebar Square Pte Ltd (“PLSPL”). Please note that access to and the use of any information, services or materials including contents, text, graphics, links or other items found on this Website is subject to the terms and conditions set out below.
Information, data, materials found in or published by this Website without limitation any logo, design, text, information, software, graphic, materials and their arrangement (“the Content) is derived from sources PLSPL considers to be reliable. PLSPL may also provide certain services through this Website (“the Services”). However, PLSPL does not:
- warrant the accuracy, reliability, correctness or completeness of the Content;
- make or give any express or implied representation, warranty or condition, as to the results to be attained from the use of the Content or the Services;
- make or give any representation, warranty or condition that the Content, the Services or Website will meet your requirements, or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free;
- make or give any warranty or condition that defects in any software utilised or provided in conjunction with this Website will be corrected;
- make or give any express or implied representations, warranties or conditions of merchantability, satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose or use with regard to the Content, the Services or this Website.
Except as set out herein, all warranties, representations or conditions, whether express or implied, are hereby excluded. PLSPL expressly disclaims any liability for errors or omissions in connection with the Content, the Services or this Website.
All intellectual property rights (including copyrights, trademarks and other similar rights) to all materials and information (including design, pictures, graphics, colour scheme, text, page headers, buttons, images, animated pictures and sound) found in or published by this Website are owned by or licensed to PLSPL, its service providers and/or professional advisors, unless otherwise stated.
You shall not hyperlink, reproduce, retransmit, disseminate, sell, distribute, republish, broadcast, circulate or commercially exploit any part of this Website or the Content in any manner for any public or commercial purpose without the express written consent of PLSPL. We shall have the discretion to consent, grant or refuse at our sole discretion and may impose terms and conditions to be adhered to arising from the written request.
Links to Third Party Websites
The Website may contain links to other third party websites and micro-sites. Such third party websites and micro-sites have differing privacy practices. By leaving our Website and clicking on or accessing such links, we can no longer exercise control over any data or information which you provide to any other entity. We do not warrant and represent that any website linked to our Website is safe and secure. Any hyperlink to any other websites is not an endorsement that the contents are safe and such websites shall be accessed wholly at your own risk.
Responsibility for Transmission and Use of Website
You are solely responsible for the content of any of your transmissions through this Website. Your use of this Website is subject to all applicable laws and regulations (whether having the force of law or not), and you agree that you shall:
- not use this Website, the Content or the Services for illegal purposes;
- not interfere with or disrupt computer networks or systems connected to, supporting or hosting this Website;
- not disrupt or interfere with any other user’s enjoyment of this Website or linked websites;
- not use any automatic device or manual process to monitor, copy or extract any web pages on the Website, or any of the Content, without our prior written permission;
- comply with all regulations, policies and procedures of networks connected to or which may be hosting this Website
You cannot use this Website or the Services for transmitting any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature. You are also prohibited from transmitting any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law or regulation.
You also may not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this Website or the Services or its associated infrastructure (including any computers supporting this Website or the Services).
Exclusion of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we shall in no event be liable for any damages, loss or expense including without limitation, direct, indirect, special, or consequential damage, inconvenience, moral stress, cost and expense or economic loss of any nature (including, without limitation for any act, omission, neglect or wilful default on the part of our agents, contractors, correspondents and/or their respective officers and employees), arising from or in connection with:
- any access, use or the inability to access or use this website and/or the Content therein, or reliance on the Content and/or any information in this website;
- any failure of performance, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay or failure in operation or transmission, or computer virus or line or system failure;
- any use of or access to any other website linked to this website;
- any participation in respect of or in connection with any of our rewards, redemption, promotion and/or any contest;
- any products, information, data, software or other material obtained from this website or from any other website linked to this website; and/or
- any use of the Services provided under this website, even if we or our agents or employees were previously advised of the possibility of such damages, losses and/or expenses.
Warranties and Disclaimers
The Content and this Website are provided “as is” and “as available”. We do not warrant that this Website or the server that operates it is always free from viruses or other corrupted materials or from occasional outages or disruption to service which prevent you from accessing this Website or that use of this Website will be compatible with the hardware and software you are using to access it. You assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction.
While we take a range of steps to maintain and update the Content and this Website and ensure that they are free from error, parts of the Content and this Website may not be correct, accurate, reliable, complete or up to date from time to time. If you notice any inaccurate, incomplete or out of date Content on the Website, you can help by contacting us as set out on this Website.
We may from time to time without giving any reason or prior notice, upgrade, modify, alter, suspend, discontinue the provision of or remove, whether in whole or in part, this website and/or any information, Contents, functionality or products provided therein and shall not be liable if any such upgrade, modification, suspension or alteration prevents you from accessing this website, Materials or any part or feature thereof.
The Content may contain general information about our products and services. Unless expressly stated otherwise, the Content does not:
- constitute an offer or inducement to enter into a legally binding contract;
- necessarily accurately depict the object described. Images and diagrams on this Website are intended to be a visual aid only;
- form part of the terms and conditions for our products and services;
Your use of this Website including all Content, data or software distributed by, downloaded or accessed from or through this Website is at your own risk. Before taking or refraining from any action in reliance on the Content or this Website, you should make and rely on your own enquiries in relation to, and in evaluation of, the Content including any information, predictions, opinions and statements contained in this Website.
Social Media and Online Contests
The following terms and conditions apply to contests organised by or on behalf of PLSPL conducted through various social media platforms (inclusive and not limited to Facebook, Instagram) and/or on this website :
- Contests (“Contest”) are open to all Singaporeans and permanent residents of Singapore with local residential address.
- For participation on the social media platform, the participant shall be a registered social media platform user of at least 18 years of age.
- Participants shall abide by the terms and conditions of the Contest. Participants found cheating will be disqualified immediately
- Participants shall abide by the terms and conditions of the Contest. Participants found cheating will be disqualified immediately
- Third party entries and entries submitted by agents will not be accepted.
- Participation in the Contest constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions of the Contest. Prizes will be provided in accordance with and subject to these terms and conditions. Any entry not compliant with these terms and conditions will be deemed invalid. PLSPL reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the Contest at any time without prior notice.
- No responsibility is accepted for any contest entries that are incomplete, tagged incorrectly, unreadable, ineligible, corrupted, misdirected, lost or delayed or are unable to be sent/ published due to technical or transmissions failures of any kind or any other reason.
- To enter any Contest held via Instagram and Facebook, participants’ profile and/or the participating post must be set to ‘Public’ to allow for public view during the duration of the Contest. In the event the Organiser is unable to verify the entry due to incorrect account settings, the entry will be considered invalid and voided.
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt of the Contest entry by PLSPL’s Facebook and/or Instagram account.
- Participants warrant that the entry submission is the original work of the participant and, as such, the participant is the sole and exclusive owner and rights holder of the submitted work, and that the participant has the right to submit the work to the Contest and grant all required licenses. Each participant agrees not to submit any entry that:
infringes any third party’s proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, industrial property rights, personal or moral rights or any other rights, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, privacy, publicity, or confidentiality obligations; or
otherwise violates any applicable laws and regulations.
- All entries submitted must NOT contain material which is (or promotes activities which are) sexually explicit, obscene, pornographic, scandalous, inflammatory, threatening, violent, exhibit cruelty, discriminatory (based on race, age, gender, religion, natural origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age), illegal (e.g. underage drinking, substance abuse, computer hacking, etc.), offensive, threatening, profane, or harassing or which is otherwise inappropriate, in the sole discretion of PLSPL, nor may the name submitted contain any derogatory references to PLSPL or any other person or entity including brands or trademarks of PLSPL or any other person or entity.
- Entries will be judged by PLSPL on their merits and/or be selected at random based on the fulfilment of criteria stated for the Contest(s).
- Prize winners on the social media platform will be notified and be required to private message PLSPL via the social media platform of the Contest they participated in to inform of their personal details (name, NRIC, email and contact number) for the purposes of identity verification for prize collection.
- Should the winner be uncontactable, PLSPL reserves the right to award the prize to a supplementary winner or forfeit the prize.
- If any prize is unclaimed or declined after one month from the date of our email or private message notification to the winner, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted. The Organiser shall not be responsible should any winner fail to redeem the prize within the stipulated date.
- In the event of a dispute, the winner’s entitlement is subject to the sole discretion and final decision of PLSPL. PLSPL’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Items/Prizes must be taken as they are and are strictly not refundable, not transferable or exchangeable for cash or extendable in validity. PLSPL reserves the right to replace the prizes with items of similar value from time to time in its absolute discretion.
- It is a condition of entry that winners consent to the publication of their names and social media platform identifiers (in the format of username, profile picture and/or submitted photo) on Facebook and/or Instagram for publicity purposes.
- Winners must also present their NRIC at the point of prize collection for verification purpose.
- PLSPL is not liable for any costs, charges, damages, injury or expenses which a participant may suffer or may be required to pay at any time in connection with a prize or in order to participate in the Contest.
- PLSPL does not assume any liability for any unlawful or unlawfully produced content entry.
- PLSPL reserves the right to remove, in its sole and absolute discretion, any submission deemed inappropriate or that is not in compliance with the terms and conditions of the Contest.
- If for any reason the Contest is not conducted as planned, whether caused by infection of computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of PLSPL which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Contest PLSPL reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
- The social media platforms are not sponsors of the Contest. The Contest is in no way endorsed or administered by or associated with the social media platforms. You understand you are providing your information to PLSPL and not to the social media platforms.
- Personal information shall be collected by PLSPL for the purpose of administering and assessing the Contest. By participating in any such Contest, participants consent to PLSPL’s use of their personal information in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Contest.
- PLSPL reserves the right to suspend and/or disqualify any participant from participating in any Contest and PLSPL shall not be required to provide any reason or justification to such participant. PLSPL’s decision is absolute and final.
- PLSPL reserves the right to verify the eligibility of each participant and may require such information as it considers necessary for the purpose of verifying the entry. Prizes may be withheld until PLSPL is satisfied with the verification.
- PLSPL reserves the right to suspend, cancel, amend and revise the Contest and its terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the Contest subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, each participant shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or revised terms.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Updates of Term of Use and General Terms & Conditions